What exactly is eTA Australian Visa and who is it designated for
The eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) is the authorization to enter the area of Australia and it’s digitally connected to your passport ( Australia Visa For US Citizens ) . The Australia eTA visa enables you to visit Australia as a tourist or for business purposes. The visa has got a duration of one year with a maximum stay of 3 months for every trip. The eTA Australia visa is multi-entry, which means that you are able to get into Australia many times during the validity period.
Who can apply for Australian eTA Visa?
While using tourist eTA Australia visa, it is possible to:
- •Visit the country as a tourist;
- •Pay a visit to relatives or friends
- •Follow a training cycle lasting up to Three months.
With the eTA Australia business visa, it is possible to:
- •Perform research with local businesses to discuss opportunities for future collaboration;
- •Make a deal or sign a job contract;
- •Gather the required data for a possible move to Australia, also taking into consideration the search for work and a lodging;
- •Participate in classes, meetings or festivals, given you don’t receive cash compensation.
What exactly are australia eta visa prerequisites ?
You can apply for an E-visa Australia eTA if:
- •You’ve got a passport issued by one such countries; Canada, Japan, USA, Brunei, Hong Kong, Republic of Korea, Malaysia and Singapore.
- •You pay a visit to Australia exclusively for vacation or professional purposes;
- •You are physically outside Australian place whenever applying;
- •You are in possession of a valid passport;
- •You don’t have tuberculosis;
- •You have not been sentenced for criminal acts in virtually any place (imprisonment for 12 months or even more). In the event of a criminal conviction (Visa Application for Australia eTA with a criminal history), the appropriate visa to get is Visitor Visa (subclass 600).
As pointed out above, the visa is valid for just one year having a maximum stay of 3 months. If you are already on Australian area with an eTA visa (subclass 601) and you should stay in Australia for over Three months, you are able to extend your vacation by applying for another person tourist visa: Visitor Visa (subclass 600 ).
eTA Australian visa application process
Whenever filling in the Australian visa application – eTA – there are some inquiries relating to your situation in legal terms. You are required whether you have committed crimes and whether you’ve been sentenced. These questions should be responded with utmost sincerity. In the e-visa application, criminal record questions really are a fundamental criterion for entry into Australia. Particularly, one refers to “Fact Sheet, The Character Requirement” or the requirements of ethical analysis. Even though you have a legal Australia visa, the latter does not provide any certainty to gain access to the Australian terrain. All travelers who wish to get into Australia must meet the criteria of ethical analysis. If tourists do not fit these rules, their entry is not allowed.
When the Australia visa application has been submitted and you’ve replied yes to questions regarding your criminal record, your application will be evaluated by the official. If this deems it proper, it could require files (eg a police certificate or court document) in addition to the Australia visa application. If the e-visa is granted, then you could leave. Nonetheless, entry into Australia is not assured: you will be controlled by immigration officials when you arrive in Australia and they will ask you questions. They will also decide whether to verify the visa and whether to grant you access to
The visa is not given to travelers if:
- – Their criminal background is quite long;
- – You’ve been expelled from Australia before;
- – In the event you are part of an organization alleged of having committed criminal offenses;
- – If you’re suspected of smuggling
- – If you have been found guilty of sexual crimes.